The Hinge dating app has announced a new series of features to get younger daters more connected with their prospective love interest even before they meet. The app is introducing the Video Prompts and Prompt Polls, which both offer a call-to-action for the user to help potential matches get a better understanding of who they are. Video Prompts follows on the heels of Voice Prompts and adds in a video element, while the Prompt Polls include a series of questions for matches to answer.
The new features within the Hinge dating app are rolling out now to users in a variety of global markets and can be easily added onto profiles. The features are sure to help love interests get to know one another on a more intimate basis even before they schedule their first date.
Image Credit: Hinge
The Hinge Dating App is Rolling Out New Prompts for Daters
1. Video-prompted Dating Interactions - Incorporate a new feature like video prompts to the dating app platform to give users the opportunity to meaningfully engage with potential partners.
2. Interactive Profile Enhancements - Introduce new profile features like prompt polls to encourage in-depth conversations and prompt more authentic information sharing.
3. Ai-driven Matchmaking Algorithm - Develop an AI-driven matchmaking algorithm powered by data collected from user prompts to increase successful matches.
1. Online Dating Industry - Online dating platforms can incorporate new app features to enhance user experience, improve customer acquisition, and increase revenue.
2. Mobile App Industry - Mobile app development companies can build user engagement and loyalty by incorporating creative, interactive profile features for dating apps.
3. Artificial Intelligence Industry - Artificial Intelligence-powered matchmaking algorithms can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the online dating industry to enhance user experience and drive business growth.