The new America Votes with Cards Against Humanity features a Hillary pack and a Trump pack. All funds raised will be donated in support of the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Cards Against Humanity has created two new politically charged packs in support of Hillary Clinton's campaign for president. The company behind the popular card game is tallying how much money is raised by the Trump pack and the Hillary pack respectively, but all proceeds will be donated in support of Clinton. The Trump pack shows a child-like drawing and doesn't tell much about Trump's campaign platforms. The Hillary pack shows a more accurate sketch and lists her experience and platforms.
Cards Against Humanity has admitted its bias with the donations. The money raised will be divided between the Hillary Clinton PAC, groups opposing Trump and get out the vote programs in swing states leading up to the election.
The Cards Against Humanity Hillary Pack Gives Money to Her Campaign
1. Politically Charged Card Games - Opportunity for companies to create politically biased card games that align with specific campaigns or political ideologies.
2. Donations as Marketing Strategy - Opportunity for companies to leverage donations and support for political campaigns as part of their marketing strategies.
3. Supporting Political Causes - Opportunity for companies to show support for political causes through their products or services.
1. Gaming - Gaming companies can develop politically biased card games to cater to the interests of politically engaged consumers.
2. Marketing - Marketing companies can help businesses leverage political donations as part of their marketing strategies to attract socially conscious consumers.
3. Political Campaigns - Political campaigns can partner with companies to create custom products or receive donations to support their cause.