A state-of-the-art high-tech smartphone is coming to Canada in the form of the HUAWEI Mate20 Pro. Scheduled for release on November 8th and available through Canada's major carriers, the mobile device is sure to give users an incredible experience of the ever-evolving technological landscape.
The HUAWEI Mate20 Pro has high processing efficiency for everyday AI applications. The portable device also incorporates opportunities for the beginner or advanced photographer with the Leica Triple Camera that boasts the Leica Ultra Wide Angle option. This enables the high-tech smartphone to take landscape shots with exquisitely crisp detailing and a refined perspective. The AI-powered filmmaking feature will contribute to the overall quality of videos.
The offering is on the cutting-edge of charging as it features an industry-leading battery capacity, as well as best-in-class charging technologies. In addition, the HUAWEI Mate20 Pro will be the first high-tech smartphone in Canada to incorporate Wireless Reverse Charging, allowing it to be a power bank for other devices.
HUAWEI Mate20 Pro Supports Wireless Reverse Charging
1. AI-supported High-tech Smartphone Releases - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to incorporate AI features and advanced photography capabilities in their products.
2. Cutting-edge Charging Technologies - Innovative charging technologies like Wireless Reverse Charging present opportunities for smartphone manufacturers to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. AI-powered Filmmaking - Leveraging AI technology to enhance video quality and offer advanced filmmaking features in smartphones.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Manufacturers can disrupt the market by incorporating AI, advanced photography features, and innovative charging technologies in their smartphones.
2. Photography Equipment - Opportunity for photography equipment manufacturers to develop accessories that complement the advanced camera capabilities of high-tech smartphones.
3. Consumer Electronics Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for high-tech smartphones by offering accessories and services tailored to the latest AI-supported smartphone releases.