In an effort to recognize and reward local community heroes, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf created special 'Heroes at Heart' Coffee and Tea Blends, which will be available in-stores from June 22nd through August 2, 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic has shown that first responders are the unsung heroes of many communities. To honor the work of these brave men and women, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has created limited-edition coffee and tea blends that honor the work of those who risk their lives each and every day. The coffee blend is a Brazilian dark roast, while the tea blend is a soothing and cool green tea made from leaves harvested from South Korea's Jeolla-Namdo province. Best of all, $1 from every purchase of these coffee and tea blends will be donated to organizations that support first responders like the American Nurses Foundation’s Coronavirus Response Fund and the California Fire Foundation.
Image Credit: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Created New Heroes at Heart Blends
1. Local Community Heroes Recognition - Creating special coffee and tea blends to recognize and reward local community heroes.
2. Limited-edition Blends - Offering limited-edition coffee and tea blends that honor the work of first responders.
3. Donation Programs - Donating a portion of the sales to organizations that support first responders.
1. Coffee and Tea - The coffee and tea industry can create special blends and collaborations to recognize and reward local community heroes.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer limited-edition products that pay tribute to first responders and help raise funds for supporting organizations.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can establish partnerships with businesses to create donation programs that support first responders.