bareMinerals' limited-edition, vegan herbal eye masks are designed to support the delicate undereye area and provide instant refreshment with soothing and nourishing ingredients like green tea and willowherb extract. Like any good eye mask, this skin-refreshing solution helps to de-puff tired eyes and leave the skin more hydrated than before. The cruelty-free, cleanly formulated eye masks are free from PEGs, SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrance, gluten and other questionable additions that ingredient-conscious consumers are wary of.
The brand recommends applying the masks under the eyes and letting them sit for about 15 minutes, and for added sensorial comfort, the SkinLongevity Green Tea Herbal Eye Mask can be stored in the fridge before use. The hydrating undereye mask also pairs well with other bareMinerals products, such as the SkinLongevity Long Life Herb Eye Treatment.
Image Credit: bareMinerals
bareMinerals' Green Tea Herbal Eye Mask Soothes, Nourishes & Hydrates
1. Herbal Skin Masks - Skin care products incorporating natural botanicals and herbs to provide nourishing skin masking treatments.
2. Vegan Skin Care - Skin care products that do not contain animal products or byproducts but incorporate natural, plant-based ingredients.
3. Ingredient-conscious Skin Care - Consumers looking for skin care products that are free from synthetic additives and questionable chemicals.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The production and marketing of personal care items, including skin care, cosmetics, and toiletries, that emphasize the use of natural ingredients and environmentally-friendly products.
2. Health and Wellness - The production and marketing of natural and organic health and wellness products that emphasize holistic approaches to beauty and self-care.
3. E-commerce - The online sales of beauty and personal care products, targeting ingredient-conscious consumers looking for vegan, cruelty-free, and natural products.