'Cowshed' teams up with United Airlines to provide weary and exhausted travelers with herbal care packages for a refreshing and revitalizing experience.
The packages will contain organic and natural items such as "chamomile refreshing toner towelette, Jasmin toning eye balm sachet, Lippy Cow lip balm, Cow Pat hand cream and Quinoa Face Cream." All of these products are part of Cowshed's beauty and spa line. The elegant packages will come in beautiful kits that passengers can reuse during their future trips.
Each herbal care package will be available for international flyers travelling to and from the United States. These packages will be sold in the showering facility areas of United Club lounges starting in August. Each kit will contain the same products and provide users with all-natural products.
These Herbal Care Packages are Stuffed with Organic Travel Essentials
1. Herbal Care Packages - The trend of providing travelers with herbal care packages offers an opportunity for brands to tap into the growing demand for natural and organic products in the travel industry.
2. Organic Travel Essentials - The trend of including organic and natural items in travel kits presents an opportunity for companies to cater to health and eco-conscious travelers by offering sustainable and clean beauty products.
3. Reusability of Travel Kits - The trend of creating reusable travel kits allows brands to provide value-added products that align with the sustainability goals of environmentally conscious travelers.
1. Beauty and Spa - The beauty and spa industry can capitalize on the demand for herbal care packages and organic travel essentials by developing innovative product lines that cater to travelers' specific needs.
2. Travel and Hospitality - The travel and hospitality industry can embrace the trend of offering herbal care packages as a way to enhance the overall travel experience and differentiate their services from competitors.
3. Sustainable Packaging - The sustainable packaging industry can seize the opportunity in the trend of reusability of travel kits by developing eco-friendly and durable packaging solutions that align with the growing demand for sustainable travel products.