HELIOT EMIL's latest collection for Fall/Winter 2018 is one that attracts attention with its tactical elements and bold designs. The capsule is comprised of thermo-reactive pieces that are ready to combat the colder seasons. Notably, the label only recently branched out to the territory of womenswear and one of its standout selections is a jacket and matching dress pants set. The set is constructed with thermo-reactive fabric materials and it has a technology incorporated that changes color in correlation to the weather.
Some other details of the set include detachable sleeves through a hidden zipper, adjustable drawstring hems, a concealed pocket at the rear of the jacket, a removable hood, PVC patchwork and a pouch attached around the waist of the pants.
HELIOT EMIL Introduced New Reflective Pieces for the FW18 Season
1. Thermo-reactive Apparel - The technology of changing color depending on weather is a disruptive innovation opportunity for outdoor apparel.
2. Detachable Sleeve Clothing - The addition of detachable sleeves through hidden zippers is a disruptive innovation opportunity for multi-use clothing items.
3. PVC Patchwork - The use of PVC patchwork is a disruptive innovation opportunity for adding texture and durability to clothing designs.
1. Outdoor Apparel - The thermo-reactive technology can be applied to outdoor jackets, pants, and other gear to provide additional functionality for various environments.
2. Multi-functional Clothing - The addition of detachable sleeves could be applied to various clothing items such as jackets and shirts to provide more versatility in different situations.
3. Fashion Design - PVC patchwork can be utilized in various clothing design applications to add a unique texture and style to garments.