Japanese lifestyle label Uniqlo has been working on a highly anticipated HEATTECH collection with New York-based fashion designer Alexander Wang. The capsule has now surfaced with a global release date of November 9th. The new range channels Uniqlo's basic silhouettes from its LifeWear series and elevates them with its signature HEATTECH technology from an angle that is more sensitive to style. The duo worked together almost a decade ago and now, a new range has been crafted in a technical manner that can be worn on its own or layered to suit the season.
In addition to the new HEATTECH technology, the pieces are also constructed using a bias weave fabric material that comfortably adapts to body movement to ensure that all pieces are of the right fit. In terms of its color scheme, the collection is true to Alexander Wang's style with neon pops along with monochromatic hues. Comprised of both menswear and womenswear, the structures are slim and sensible for sports.
Alexamder Wang Worked with Uniqlo on a New HEATTECH Collection
1. Sports-infused Apparel - There is an opportunity to develop sports-inspired clothing with technical features and style in mind, making them versatile for various activities.
2. HEATTECH Technology - There is an opportunity to incorporate HEATTECH technology into different types of clothing, creating comfort in colder temperatures without the need for bulky layers.
3. Bias Weave Fabric - There is an opportunity to develop clothing using bias weave fabric technology, which adapts to body movement and ensures all pieces are of the right fit.
1. Fashion - Fashion and clothing brands can incorporate sports technology and features to develop clothing that users can wear for sports and beyond.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can incorporate technical features into their clothing designs, and partner with fashion designers to create stylish and versatile pieces.
3. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel brands have the opportunity to create technical clothing that is suitable for various outdoor activities and can be styled for everyday wear.