Brands are getting more festive with each passing year to help keep consumers interested in what they have to offer, which is seeing new products like these Einstein Bros. Heart-Shaped Bagels be created.
The freshly baked bagels come in three flavor options including 'Cranberry,' 'Chocolate Chip' and 'Plain,' and can be preordered from the company to be picked up on Valentine's Day. The charming design of the breads make them a practical gift that can be given to a loved one and enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
The Einstein Bros. Heart-Shaped Bagels can also be found at participating locations to purchase individually in the 'Chocolate Chip' flavor, but only while supplies last.
Image Credit: Einstein Bros.
The Einstein Bros. Heart-Shaped Bagels Celebrate Valentine's Day
1. Festive Food Products - There is a trend in creating new food products to celebrate holidays and special occasions
2. Novelty Food Shapes - There is an emerging trend in creating unique and charming shapes for food products to make them more appealing
3. Customizable Food Products - There is an increasing trend in offering customizable food products to add a personal touch
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to capitalize on creating seasonal and customizable products to cater to consumer demand
2. Bakery Industry - The bakery industry can take advantage of the trend in creating unique and charming shapes for baked goods to increase product appeal
3. Gift Industry - The gift industry can take advantage of the trend in offering customizable food products to add a personal touch to gift giving