Now that Starbucks has released their famous fall drink even earlier than we could have hoped for, Free People offers an alternative autumnal recipe for a healthy pumpkin spice latte. Nothing starts the season off right like new fall flavors, of which pumpkin is certainly a fan favorite. While the Starbucks version has gained cult status in recent years, following these instructions allows you to enjoy the warm spiced beverage at home whenever you please and without breaking the bank from constant latte consumption.
For those who require a lactose-free diet, you can use any sort of milk you desire, including coconut or almond. The healthy pumpkin spice latte also calls for organic pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
This Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe Comes From the Free People Blog
1. Alternative Autumn Lattes - The trend of creating unique and healthy alternatives to traditional fall lattes presents an opportunity for a new trend of alternative flavors and ingredients for seasonal drinks.
2. Healthy Drink Recipes - The trend towards healthier living and increased awareness of dietary restrictions presents an opportunity for innovators to create new and delicious drink recipes that cater to a variety of dietary needs.
3. DIY Coffee Culture - The trend towards creating homemade and DIY coffee drinks presents an opportunity for products and services that cater to home baristas looking to experiment with new flavors and ingredients.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry could develop new product lines or menu items featuring unique and healthy autumnal drinks in response to the trend towards healthy living and alternative flavors.
2. Plant-based Milk Industry - The plant-based milk industry could capitalize on the trend towards lactose-free diets by creating new and enticing milk alternatives that can be used in seasonal drinks like the pumpkin spice latte.
3. Home Brewing Industry - The home brewing industry could develop new products and accessories that cater to home baristas looking to experiment with new flavors and ingredients, thereby encouraging the trend towards DIY coffee culture.