Longevity Diet Foods recently introduced a range of healthy Greek yogurt cups that are enhanced with functional ingredients like grape polyphenols, premium ceremonial matcha and inulin.
The new Longevity Diet Foods yogurt with polyphenols is being touted as "the first antioxidant Greek yogurt," with 125 times more antioxidants than regular yogurts. The range includes Greek yogurt made from the milk of cows, sheep and goats, which helps to share polyphenols to promote health and wellness in the body. The cow, sheep and goat milk yogurts from Longevity Diet Foods made with ceremonial-grade matcha tea also share antioxidants through catechins, the major component of green tea extract.
A growing demand for clean-label products has accelerated the use of antioxidant ingredients, especially as consumer interests shift to more natural foods and beverages.
Longevity Diet Foods' Healthy Greek Yogurts Boast Enriched Ingredients
1. Enhanced Greek Yogurts - The introduction of functional ingredients like grape polyphenols, premium ceremonial matcha, and inulin in Greek yogurts presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the dairy industry.
2. Antioxidant-rich Yogurts - The development of antioxidant Greek yogurts, boasting significantly higher antioxidant content, opens up possibilities for disruptive innovations in the yogurt and health food sectors.
3. Clean-label Antioxidant Products - The rising demand for clean-label products with antioxidant benefits creates disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers in the food and beverage industry.
1. Dairy - The incorporation of functional ingredients in Greek yogurts can lead to disruptive innovation in the dairy industry, offering unique and health-enhancing products.
2. Health Food - The development of antioxidant-enriched Greek yogurts paves the way for disruptive innovations in the health food industry, meeting the growing demand for nutritious and functional products.
3. Food and Beverage - The demand for clean-label products featuring antioxidant benefits creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry, pushing manufacturers to create healthier and more natural options.