At this year's Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California, Health-Ade unveiled its newest addition to its line of Super-Teas, which pairs powerful superfoods with raw, organic kombucha.
The newest kombucha flavor pairs cacao with the reishi mushroom, a combination that adds a hint of sweetness and adaptogenic properties to an already beneficial base of probiotic-rich fermented tea, or kombucha. Across the food and beverage industry, medicinal mushrooms are appearing in all sorts of unexpected places, from instant coffee mixes to nutritional snack bars, to provide a range of benefits for the mind and body.
Some of the other unique Super-Teas from Health-Ade incorporate superfood ingredients like spirulina, camu camu, maca root and hawthorn berry.
Health-Ade's Newest Kombucha Flavor Blends Cacao and Reishi Mushroom
1. Medicinal Mushroom Infusions - There is a growing trend of incorporating medicinal mushrooms into various food and beverage products, providing additional health benefits.
2. Superfood Blends - Super-Teas like Health-Ade's line that combine powerful superfoods with fermented tea are gaining popularity among health-conscious consumers.
3. Adaptogenic Beverages - The use of adaptogenic properties in beverages, such as the reishi mushroom in kombucha, is becoming more prevalent in the industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating medicinal mushrooms into different food and beverage products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the industry.
2. Health and Wellness - Creating and marketing superfood blends in the health and wellness industry can provide an innovative solution for health-conscious consumers.
3. Natural Products - Producing adaptogenic beverages using natural ingredients appeals to the growing demand for clean and functional products in the natural products industry.