This special edition Havana Club 7 bottle has been unveiled by the brand as a stylish addition to the spirit section in convenience stores that highlights cultural artwork. The bottle has been covered in the artwork of Skepta who has taken cultural symbols of Cuba and Nigeria in order to create a label that's as unifying as it is beautiful. The label highlights Ewe Oshun leaves and cowrie shells to showcase the materials used in such traditional items as Guiro textiles and Conga drums alike.
Marketing Director at Pernod Ricard UK Raja Ranerji spoke on the new special edition Havana Club 7 bottle saying, "Rum is the second fastest-growing spirits category behind gin and Havana Club is experiencing double-digit value growth across the off-trade. We are excited to be driving relevance and credibility at a grassroots level with our key consumer and with 3.7 million monthly listeners on Spotify, are delighted to be working with Skepta to recruit younger consumers into the category. In urban areas like Tottenham, London, where Skepta grew up, convenience stores are the cornerstone of the community, a hub for social gatherings and the beating heart of the area.”
This Special Edition Havana Club 7 Bottle Has Artwork by Skepta
1. Cultural Artwork Spirit Bottles - Opportunity for spirit brands to collaborate with artists to create special edition bottles that showcase cultural artwork.
2. Grassroots Marketing - Opportunity for spirit brands to drive relevance and credibility by targeting younger consumers through grassroots marketing initiatives.
3. Community-centric Convenience Stores - Opportunity for convenience stores to become community hubs by offering unique products that resonate with local consumers.
1. Spirit Brands - Spirit brands can explore collaborations with artists to create special edition bottles that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can develop grassroots marketing campaigns to help spirit brands connect with younger consumers.
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can enhance their community presence by offering unique products that reflect the cultural values and interests of local consumers.