Some may judge, others may praise, but the Haters Gonna Hate wristband lets you tell people they can take it how it is. The phrase originates from American hip-hop culture and has been popularized by the viral Internet meme world.
The white silicone band appears ordinary at first, but haters beware of the little message discretely embedded on the outer surface. For those who walk with an audacious amount of swag, a little hating is bound to come their way. The minimalist bracelets are subtle enough for even the manliest of men to wear them with pride and satisfaction.
Internet memes and phrases have transcended beyond their digital roots, inspiring a number of hilarious real world products. The Haters Gonna Hate wristband boasts an understated message for those with a brash attitude.
Tell Them How It is With the Haters Gonna Hate Wristband
1. Real Life Memes - Opportunity for products inspired by popular internet memes and phrases to transcend into the real world.
2. Subtle Messaging - Opportunity to embed subtle messages in products to reflect the personality and attitude of the wearer.
3. Minimalist Design - Opportunity for products with minimalist design that are versatile and suitable for all genders.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to embrace internet memes and bring them to their products.
2. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to create wearable technology that can display messages and phrases to represent the personality and attitude of the wearer.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising companies to embrace internet memes and phrases, and create products that reflect them for promotional purposes.