Harry’s and Flamingo recently joined forces to launch a limited-edition Harry's x Flamingo Face & Body Pride Shave Set. The aesthetically pleasing set will be available on both their respective sites. The set includes a limited-edition ergonomically designed green razor handle, a pink shower holder, interchangeable razor heads, and Pride stickers.
The Harry's x Flamingo Face & Body Pride Shave Set aims to reinforce that shaving should not be a gendered activity. The set aims to celebrate individuals everywhere living fully and authentically in their truths. To underscore this sentiment, the brand partnered with Brooklyn-based illustrator Ohni Lisle. The sets include emotive boxes that have Lisle’s "signature simplistic, yet evocative, figural illustrations." The playful illustrations offer an upbeat yet inclusive aesthetic.
Moreover, 100% of the set’s sales will be donated to The Trevor Project, the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ youth.
The Harry's x Flamingo Face & Body Pride Shave Set Launched for Pride
1. Inclusive Shaving - Inclusivity in shaving sets promotes diversity in personal care products.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - Collaborative limited-edition products can increase brand awareness and revenue while supporting a social cause.
3. Charitable Giving Promotions - Charity tie-ins can drive sales and increase brand loyalty among socially conscious consumers.
1. Personal Care - Inclusive shaving sets appeal to a diverse customer base and promote inclusivity in personal care products.
2. Fashion - Collaboration in limited-edition products can lead to unique and exclusive fashion products for consumers.
3. Social and Environmental Sustainability - Charitable giving promotions can increase a brand's sustainability reputation while driving sales and supporting a social cause.