A selection of new sustainable Canadian Hats is available from Harricana's Spring/Summer 2021 collection. Just in time for the sunny days ahead, this upcycled collection features a range of unisex hat designs to suit different styles.
Made from recycled jeans and ties, the Montreal-based boutique released several new versatile hat fashions. The Tila large Cloche is made with recycled tie textiles and is available in beige and gray. Its wide brim is perfect for protecting the face while lounging in the sun. The Jill Bucket Hat, made with upcycled jeans, is an essential everyday wardrobe piece. Finally, the Red Dead Fedora in paper straw comes in charcoal and black mixed. The collection is available through Harricana and at The Bay and Simons.
Image Credit: Harricana
Harricana's Spring/Summer 2021 Collection is Available from Major Retailers
1. Upcycling Fashion - Fashion brands can implement upcycling techniques to create sustainable pieces.
2. Sustainable Accessories - Offering eco-friendly accessories creates opportunities for fashion brands to tap into the growing market of sustainability-conscious consumers.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - Designing gender-neutral fashion pieces can attract a wider audience by offering versatility and inclusivity.
1. Fashion Industry - This trend in upcycling and sustainability can disrupt the fashion industry, creating opportunities for brands to innovate in eco-friendliness.
2. Retail Industry - Sourcing products that align with sustainability can attract consumers and increase sales for retailers.
3. Textile Industry - Innovations that repurpose and recycle textiles can create a new market for sustainable material sourcing and open opportunities for textile suppliers to pivot towards eco-friendliness.