The Harper's Bazaar UK November 2010 issue features Meghan Collison in high altitudes dressed in haute couture.
In a setting of snowy mountaintops Meghan Collison is clothed in layers exotic bohemian wear. Filled with color and print, there is an eclectic mix of floral, tartan and animal print. Also fit for the mountain peaks are rich materials of embroidery, fur and shearling. The Harper's Bazaar UK November magazine sure makes mountain climbing very glam.
Harper's Bazaar UK November 2010 Issue Brings Fashion to New Heights
1. Mountain-inspired Fashion - Using materials that can stand the cold temperatures brought by the mountains and creating stylish yet functional clothing.
2. Adventurous Photography - Capturing models in high-altitude settings like mountaintops dressed in haute couture to create visually stunning and unique editorial content.
3. Nature-inspired Prints - Incorporating floral, animal, and tartan prints into high-end fashion to bring nature-inspired looks into mainstream fashion.
1. Fashion Industry - Creating a new market for mountain-inspired fashion and bringing the beauty of nature to haute couture.
2. Photography Industry - Incorporating high-altitude settings and the natural world into fashion editorials and brand campaigns to create unique imagery.
3. Outdoor Clothing Industry - Partnering with high-end fashion brands to create functional yet stylish mountain-inspired clothing to meet the needs of adventure enthusiasts.