This Harper’s Bazaar Russia February 2014 editorial will get you in the mood for warm weather and overpriced shopping sprees.
Photography duo Dean Everard and Katie Bleacher capture this luxurious fashion shoot set on what looks like the famous Rodeo Drive. Model Alessandra Ambrosio struts down the streets looking like a natural native of the upscale area.
The fashion in this fabulous Harper’s Bazaar Russia February 2014 style story is totally glamorous and just a little over the top. Ruffles, multiple necklaces and thigh-high, strapped sandals all perfectly add drama to this tale of a rich girl of Beverly Hills going for her weekly shopping spree. Lots of short dresses and shorts mixed with many layers of lavish accessories come together to really paint a picture of a fashion addict.
Alessandra Ambrosio Stars in Harper’s Bazaar Russia February 2014
1. Luxury Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize sustainable materials and ethical production methods to create high-end fashion pieces.
2. Glamorous Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology into accessories to create smart and functional luxury items.
3. Fashion Addiction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized virtual shopping experiences to cater to the growing demand for convenient and immersive fashion consumption.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement virtual reality technology to enhance the in-store shopping experience and offer customers a unique and immersive fashion journey.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce blockchain technology to ensure transparency and traceability in the supply chain of luxury fashion brands.
3. Luxury Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with tech companies to create wearable technology that seamlessly integrates with high-end accessories.