Five of the top Asian models in the world are featured in the Harper’s Bazaar 'Modern Shanghai' December 2011 editorial shoot. Bonnie Chen, Emma Xie, Lina Zhang, Zhang Xue and Ge Qi are all seen wandering around town and eventually settling in a hair salon, all while wearing haute couture designs.
Shot by photographer Fan Xin and styled by Lucia Liu, the Harper’s Bazaar 'Modern Shanghai' December 2011 fashion editorial features clothes by some of the top designers in the world, including the likes of Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and many others.
Fur accents, lace evening wear, dramatic silhouettes, and gray-streaked hair make the Harper’s Bazaar Modern Shanghai December 2011 photo shoot one of the most memorable fashion editorials of the year.
The Harper's Bazaar 'Modern Shanghai' December 2011 Shoot is Elegant
1. Asian Model Fashion - The trend of featuring top Asian models in fashion editorials presents an opportunity for designers and brands to tap into the growing Asian market.
2. Haute Couture Hair Salons - The emergence of luxury hair salons as a backdrop for fashion shoots opens up opportunities for collaboration between high-end salons and fashion brands.
3. Gray-streaked Hair Trend - The popularity of gray-streaked hair in fashion photography suggests a potential market for hair care products and services that cater to the trend.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can leverage the trend of featuring Asian models to create collections that appeal to a diverse customer base.
2. Beauty and Hair Care - Luxury hair salons can align with fashion brands to offer exclusive services and products catering to the haute couture market.
3. Photography and Styling - Photographers and stylists can explore the gray-streaked hair trend to create visually striking and modern fashion editorials.