The Harper’s Bazaar China February 2014 editorial celebrates Chinese New Year with vibrant colors, funky outfits and, of course, some Asian delicacies. Putting readers into fashion and food comas, it will nevertheless inspire women to spice up their wardrobes once they come to.
Titled 'Fabulicious,' the Harper’s Bazaar China February 2014 editorial was shot by Shxpir, a photographer based in New York City, Shanghai and Sydney. It stars model Danni Li. With a whimsical takeout restaurant as its backdrop, the brunette beauty strikes fierce poses with oversized takeout boxes and chopsticks. Clad in bold designs, which were styled by XiaoMu Fan, the eclectic looks were perfected with sculptural hairstyles, cat eyes and star face tattoos.
The Harper’s Bazaar China February 2014 Photoshoot Stars Danni L
1. Vibrant Colors in Fashion - Dressing in vibrant colors can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to attract and inspire customers.
2. Whimsical Fashion Shoots - Creating whimsical fashion shoots can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers to captivate audiences and showcase unique perspectives.
3. Asian-inspired Fashion - Exploring Asian-inspired fashion can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to tap into a culturally diverse market and offer unique style choices.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of vibrant colors and whimsical fashion shoots to create unique and attractive collections.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can embrace the trend of whimsical fashion shoots to create visually captivating images that stand out from traditional fashion editorials.
3. Cultural Fashion Industry - The cultural fashion industry can explore the trend of Asian-inspired fashion to offer diverse and culturally relevant designs that cater to a wide range of customers.