For the Harper's Bazaar Brazil December 2011 issue, model Caroline Trentini looks nothing short of amazing. Dressed in incredibly beautiful gowns, with just-as-beautiful accessories, Trentini looks ready to make an entrance.
This shoot for Harper's Bazaar Brazil December 2011 was photographed by Gui Paganini and features couture designers including Roberto Cavalli, Carolina Herrera, Carlos Miele and Emilio Pucci. Paganini captures the gorgeous Trentini, who also appears on the cover of this issue, in a beautiful one-shouldered, festive red gown as well as a stunning cobalt blue halter number, which features elegant gathers all the way down the front. A cute and fluffy white cat makes for a fashionable prop.
This alluring fashion story for the Harper's Bazaar Brazil December 2011 issue was styled by Flávia Pommianosky and Davi Ramos.
Caroline Trentini Looks Ravishing in Harper's Bazaar Brazil December 2011
1. Luxury Fashion Photography - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to showcase their designs through high-end photography.
2. One-shoulder Dresses - One-shoulder dresses are a trend that is likely to catch on and become a staple in the fashion industry.
3. Fashion Prop Animals - The use of animals as props in fashion shoots can be an innovative way to grab attention and evoke emotions.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can use luxury fashion photography to showcase their designs and attract customers.
2. Photography - Photographers can offer luxury fashion photography services to fashion brands and magazines.
3. Animal Rights and Welfare - Animal rights activists can promote humane treatment of animals used in fashion shoots without limiting the creativity and innovation of the industry.