There's no denying that these hardwood sunglasses look good, yet your opinion of these products will rise further when you learn about the philanthropic business plan behind them. John-Angus makes a collection of frames in a variety of different styles using zebrawood, rosewood, walnut, ebony and verawood, but the wearer need not worry about the environmental costs associated with purchasing such chic shades.
With its motto, "Wear a pair, grow a pair," John-Angus of the UK promises to plant two trees with the sale of each set. This is possible through a partnership with Driftwood Gear. Further charity is carried out by this ecologically and socially good company with its provision of clean and fresh water to people who need it around the globe.
Buy a Pair of These Hardwood Sunglasses and Two Trees Will be Planted
1. Sustainable Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sustainable eyewear brands that use environmentally friendly materials and implement a philanthropic business plan to give back to the environment.
2. Philanthropic Business Models - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate philanthropy into business models by partnering with organizations to donate a portion of sales to charitable causes, increasing social impact.
3. Socially and Ecologically Responsible Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop brands that prioritize social and ecological responsibility, such as providing clean water to communities in need, to attract conscious consumers and drive positive change.
1. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce hardwood sunglasses made from sustainable materials and implement a tree-planting initiative to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create fashion accessory brands that integrate philanthropy into their business models, inspiring customers to support companies that give back.
3. Sustainable Lifestyle Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establish lifestyle brands that promote sustainability and social impact, offering products that align with environmentally friendly practices and charitable initiatives.