If you're looking to add some modern and minimalist touches to your interior decor without spending a fortune, then this DIY Hanging Concrete Lamp project will definitely offer you a great way to provide illumination for your home.
While concrete is often the type of material found in the construction of buildings or structures, utilizing concrete on other objects and products serves to give the item a very unique and industrial feel. Requiring a few materials such as an ordinary light fixture, a foam core, tape and some concrete, this DIY activity will certainly help anyone make a contemporary piece of decor in just a few simple steps.
Featured on 'Instructables.com,' this Hanging Concrete Lamp is certainly a crafty way to incorporate such an industrial type of material into your home decor.
This Hanging Concrete Lamp Will Add an Industrial Appeal to any Room
1. Industrial Home Decor - Opportunity for companies to create products and designs that incorporate industrial materials like concrete into home decor.
2. Minimalist Lighting - Opportunity to create sleek and modern lighting solutions using minimalist designs and materials like concrete.
3. DIY Interior Design - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the DIY trend by providing materials and instructions for consumers to create their own unique home decor pieces.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to create and market concrete-based lighting and decor products.
2. Construction - Opportunity for construction companies to diversify their offerings and explore the use of concrete in other products and objects.
3. Craft and Hobby - Opportunity for craft and hobby retailers to offer DIY kits and materials for creating concrete-based home decor pieces.