Handy clip holders are a new patent-pending grip tool for everyday use. The design is inspired by the most powerful and flexible natural grip tool, the hand.
Handy is shaped like a mini gripped hand to help keep cables secured to an easy-to-reach surface. The strong and multifunctional grip tool acts as much more than a cable holder. The device can be used in the kitchen for towels, oven mitts, or in the bathroom for toothbrushes.
A long-lasting nano gel adhesive is used on the back of the gripping tool to secure it and remove it from surfaces easily. Its small size makes home organization simple in tight spaces. Made with environmentally friendly plastic material, Handy comes in a variety of colors.
Image Credit: Kickstarter
Handy Clip Holders Help to Keep Hard to Reach Cables Readily Available
1. Nano Gel Adhesives - Opportunities for utilizing more long-lasting and easily removable nano gel adhesives for various household and industrial purposes.
2. Mini Grip Tools - Innovation opportunities for designing and developing mini gripping tools inspired by natural grip tools, that can be used for everyday purposes.
3. Environmentally Friendly Plastics - Increasing demand for designing and producing household and industrial products with environmentally friendly plastics, particularly in the cable and grip holder industry.
1. Home Organization and Storage - Disruptive innovation opportunities for designing and producing new cable and grip holder products for home organization and storage purposes.
2. Household Goods and Accessories - Innovation opportunities for designing and producing new mini grip tools for everyday household purposes, such as the kitchen and bathroom.
3. Manufacturing and Materials - Opportunities exist for manufacturers to incorporate environmentally friendly plastics and nano gel adhesives into their production processes, producing more sustainable and functional products.