Cleaning products all promise to get rid of every last bit of dirt, but this Handy Andy Mirror ad takes that promise to the next level.
Set in an all-white bathroom - with the model also wearing a white dress - the ad sends its message of cleanliness with the use of color. The woman in the ad applies her make up in the bathroom mirror like most women do, expect the mirror in this case is the wall, illustrating just how powerful the Handy Andy cleaning product is. The ads are finished off with the words "Tough cleaning, beautiful results."
This Handy Andy Mirror ad illustrates the beauty of cleaning products with a powerful visual that is both relatable and clear.
The Handy Andy Mirror Ad is Visually Transformative
1. Visual Ads - Creating visually stunning ads could help cleaning product companies differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Color Coding - Using color to illustrate the power of cleaning products could be a marketing trend in the future.
3. Transformative Advertising - The use of transformative ads like the Handy Andy Mirror ad could become more popular in the cleaning product industry.
1. Cleaning Product Manufacturing - Cleaning product manufacturers can take advantage of the trend towards visually appealing ads and color coding to differentiate their products in the market.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can help cleaning product manufacturers create transformative and visually appealing ads to promote their products.
3. Home Improvement Retail - Stores that specialize in home improvement products could benefit from stocking cleaning products that are advertised in a visually appealing way and have clear messaging.