Clearwin is the world's only escalator handrail sterilizer certified as 99.9% effective against COVID-19 and it helps to keep high-touch, hard surfaces more hygienic. The self-powered, low-maintenance solution uses Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) as a preventative solution to keep the handrail clean while moving.
The solution for reducing the spread of bacteria on hard surfaces is lightweight and easy to install, as it does not depend on any changes to the escalator's original operations or structure. The handrail sterilizer is not only a simple and sensible addition but also one that helps to reduce the need for harsh chemical cleaners and manual labor.
When venturing outside the home, people want to feel supported by new hygiene standards, especially in heavily trafficked areas with vertical circulation that help people move between multiple levels.
Image Credit: Clearwin
Clearwin Helps to Reduce the Spread of Bacteria on Hard Surfaces
1. Escalator Handrail Sterilization - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative solutions for sterilizing high-touch surfaces in public spaces.
2. UVGI Technology - Opportunity for businesses to create new products or retrofit existing ones with Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) technology to offer hygienic solutions for surfaces.
3. Self-powered Hygienic Solutions - Opportunity for companies to create more sustainable and low-maintenance solutions to keep high-touch, hard surfaces more hygienic.
1. Public Transportation - Industry that could benefit from implementing self-powered escalator handrail sterilizers to provide hygienic solutions for high-touch surfaces.
2. Building Management - Industry that can retrofit UVGI technology on existing infrastructure to provide hygienic solutions for high-touch surfaces in public spaces.
3. Retail - Industry that can use self-powered hygienic solutions like escalator handrail sterilizers to provide a safer shopping experience for customers in heavily trafficked areas.