Monochromatiques is a handmade porcelain jewelry and home accessory manufacturer from Paris, France. The brand's Etsy shop boasts wonderfully minimalist, quirky and abstract designs, with an aesthetic that heavily relies on geometry, art deco and line fluidity.
The owner of the shop, Isabella, shares that she came into the handmade porcelain jewelry practice after she "discovered the archaic feeling of modelling clay." The French artist actively avoids the extremes of minimalism by adding fun and quirky twists to the simple forms and pure lines. While the delicate hanger earrings are a curiously simple composition of sterling silver, the Red Boots silver pendant necklace has a dynamic quality and is the perfect small gift.
Photo Credits: Etsy
Monochromatiques Uses Ceramic and Metal for Parisian Accessories
1. Minimalist Jewelry - Creating simplistic and geometric jewelry designs that can appeal to a larger audience.
2. Handmade Home Accessories - Combine technology and traditional arts to create unique and high-value home accessories.
3. Archaeological Inspiration - Embracing ancient forms and aesthetics as inspiration to create timeless designs.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Integrate advanced manufacturing technology and traditional craftsmanship to create personalized & affordable collections.
2. Luxury Goods - Create high-end, one-of-a-kind homeware collections incorporating handmade porcelain and other unique materials.
3. Fine Art - Combine art and functionality to create unique sculptures, home accessories, and furnishings for the home or office.