Erin Dollar is an artisan who makes unisex handmade beards in a variety of colors.
Dollar is based out of Portland, Oregon. Her creations range from soft gray grandpa-style beards to hot pink bushy beards. There's even a long white Santa Claus beard--just in time for Christmas!
We've seen a number of bizarre and downright obsessive facial hair innovations in the past few months. Check out some of them below.
Implications - In today's society, the wide range of existing products has led to consumers wanting to experience as many as possible. Businesses that offer simple and affordable ways for consumers to try out various products, styles and concepts will see large returns from today's consumption-hungry culture.
Unisex Accessories Inspired by Facial Hair
1. Facial Hair-inspired Accessories - Opportunities for companies to create more fashion accessories inspired by different types of facial hair styles.
2. Unisex Products and Fashion - Companies can explore the potential of creating unisex fashion items and accessories that cater to both men and women.
3. Handmade Goods - Opportunities for small businesses and artisans to create handmade fashion accessories and products that appeal to a niche market.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion companies can create unique and innovative accessories inspired by different types of facial hair styles to cater to a wider audience and increase sales.
2. Artisan and Handmade Goods - Small businesses and independent artisans can create a niche market for handmade and unique fashion accessories.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Online retailers can cater to rising demand for unisex and handmade fashion products and offer diverse products specifically inspired by different types of facial hair styles.