These little artist Halloween costumes for kids are not your average October 31st getup. They stir away from pop culture idols and channel culturally influential painters like Andy Warhol as their muse. Best of all, these costumes are relatively cheap. They can easily be put together with items you already have lying around the house.
If you are an art enthusiast yourself, you can appreciate the complexity and thought put into these artist Halloween costumes for kids by Oh Happy Day. Though your little guy might be begging to be Spiderman, you can change his mind by telling him that the more creative the All Hallow's Eve outfit is, the more that jack o' lantern container will be filled with treats. Neighbors won't be able to stop fawning over how utterly refreshing your child's trick or treat outfit is.
Original Source: OhHappyDay.com
Dress Your Child as a Paint Icon with these Halloween Costumes for Kids
1. Artist-inspired Halloween Costumes - The trend of artist-inspired Halloween costumes for kids presents an opportunity for costume and apparel companies to tap into the art market.
2. DIY Halloween Costumes - The trend of creating DIY Halloween costumes from items already found at home presents opportunities for crafting and DIY companies to create Halloween-specific product lines.
3. Non-traditional Halloween Costumes - The trend of creating non-traditional Halloween costumes presents an opportunity for costume and apparel companies to expand their product lines and cater to a wider consumer base.
1. Costume Industry - The costume industry can leverage the trend of artist-inspired and non-traditional Halloween costumes for kids to create new product lines and appeal to a wider consumer base.
2. Craft Industry - The trend of DIY Halloween costumes presents an opportunity for crafting and DIY companies to create Halloween-specific product lines and increase sales during the holiday season.
3. Art Industry - The trend of artist-inspired Halloween costumes for kids presents an opportunity for the art industry to expand into the consumer space and cater to a younger demographic.