The 'Half Moon' sunbed is a premium piece of outdoor furniture from the Trimm Copenhagen design company that will provide a comfortable way to enjoy more time in outdoor spaces. The furniture piece is designed with design, quality, mobility and comfort in mind, and features a half-moon-shaped aesthetic that will provide a perfect level of support. The seat is crafted with the Subrella Plus fabric along with expanded polystyrene (EPS) beads as well as a metal frame for added support.
The 'Half Moon' sunbed is the design work of Rikke Gjørlund, and is completely resistant to water, algae and even UV rays to make it a high-quality furniture solution that can be left outdoors all season long without worry.
Image Credit: TRIMM Copenhagen
The 'Half Moon' Sunbed is High-Quality and Comfortable
1. Outdoor Comfort Furniture - Designing high-quality outdoor furniture that keeps consumers comfortable for long periods of time, opens up opportunities for new market innovations in the outdoor furniture industry.
2. Waterproof Technology - Developing new waterproof technology solutions for outdoor furniture that withstands various outdoor conditions offers opportunities for companies to gain a competitive advantage in the outdoor furniture market.
3. Eco-friendly Outdoor Furniture - Companies that develop outdoor furniture using eco-friendly materials provide new and innovative ways for people to enjoy and relax in outdoor spaces while simultaneously promoting care for the environment.
1. Outdoor Furniture Industry - The outdoor furniture industry has the potential to use advanced technology and materials to develop new and innovative ways for people to enjoy outdoor spaces.
2. Textile Manufacturing Industry - The textile manufacturing industry can focus on developing more durable, water-resistant, and eco-friendly fabrics for outdoor furniture piece development.
3. Construction Industry - The rise of eco-friendly materials can be utilized by the construction industry in order to create more sustainable and environmentally conscious buildings.