Model Isabeli Fontana shows off her very tanned, very svelte body in the H&M Beach Sensation Summer 2012 ad campaign. She hails from Brazil, and certainly has the South American look, providing the perfect bronze canvas to showcase the vibrant swimwear offerings from this International retailer.
The H&M Beach Sensation Summer 2012 ad campaign hits the sand and sea just in time for the hot and sunny season. From hot pink bikinis to patterned, cutout one-pieces and even a surfer-inspired bodysuit, the campaign shows off select pieces from H&M's beachwear collection. Tropical and skin-bearing, it will have people craving a beach session in no time.
The H&M Beach Sensation Summer 2012 Campaign Stars Isabeli Fontana
1. Bronzed Swimwear - Opportunity to develop self-tanning products specifically designed for swimwear to enhance the bronzed look.
2. Patterned One-pieces - Opportunity for swimwear designers to create unique and eye-catching patterned one-pieces that stand out in the market.
3. Surfer-inspired Bodysuits - Opportunity to create innovative and functional surf-inspired bodysuits that cater to the growing demand for active swimwear.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend by incorporating bronzed swimwear and patterned one-pieces into their collections.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies have an opportunity to develop self-tanning products specifically designed for swimwear.
3. Sports and Recreation - Sports and recreation companies can tap into the trend for surfer-inspired bodysuits, catering to the growing demand for active swimwear.