To celebrate National Singles Day, on September 24th, FightCamp -- the connected boxing workout -- is helping fans end their toxic relationships with the gym. Starting this Saturday, FightCamp will buy you out of your gym membership when you upgrade to FightCamp.
Claiming the promotion is simple. Simply cancel your gym or studio memberships between September 24th, 2022 to October 1st, 2022. Submit proof of your terminated gym/studio membership (e.g., an email screenshot, a receipt, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1st, 2022, 11:59 pm PST. Once submitted, FightCamp will respond with your personal discount code for the amount remaining on your gym contract or unused studio classes (up to $200) to use towards the purchase of a new FightCamp package.
FightCamp is Helping Consumers End their Contract with "Toxic" Gyms
1. Gym Breakup Promotions - Fitness businesses can take advantage of ending toxic gym relationships by offering promotions to customers who switch to their gym or studio.
2. Connected Workout Platforms - Connected workout platforms like FightCamp offer an opportunity for consumers to experience a unique and engaging workout from the comfort of their own home rather than being held accountable for missing a class.
3. National Singles Day - National Singles Day represents an opportunity for businesses to offer innovative promotions and events that appeal to singles and individuals looking to start fresh.
1. Fitness and Gym Industry - The fitness and gym industry should take cues from FightCamp's unique and innovative promotions and develop similar promotions to attract and retain customers.
2. Connected Workout Platforms Industry - Connected workout platforms should continue to improve their user experience to take advantage of the rise in demand for home workouts.
3. Event Planning Industry - Event planners can create innovative events and marketing campaigns based on unconventional holidays such as National Singles Day in order to attract attendees and stand out from competitors.