This unusual editorial for Simone Magazine features a strange gun-toting couple and some intriguing fashion. Canadian photographer Alejandro Escamilla is behind this intriguing editorial. This series has an edgy feel to it, from the featured guns to the eerie expressions from the models.
The setting in this series looks very much like some kind of compound in the middle of nowhere. There are tall, chain-link fences surrounding the house in this odd editorial, which is interesting especially considering that guns are also included in these shots. In some of these photos the male model covers up half of his face like a bank robber, adding an extra air of mischief to the series.
The fashion featured in this series ranges from fur apparel to ponchos. This peculiar fashion editorial showcases a wide variety of clothing in a sort of creepy and creative way.
This Simone Magazine Editorial Features a Bizarre Gun-Toting Couple
1. Alternative Couples Editorials - Alternative couples editorials featuring bizarre characters and fashion are growing in popularity as a result of consumers seeking unconventional and edgy content.
2. Creepy Fashion Photography - Fashion photography that incorporates unusual or eerie elements is becoming a trend as consumers look for unique and striking visuals that draw their attention.
3. Edgy Rural Aesthetics - The use of rural aesthetics in fashion editorials, particularly those with a dark or edgy twist, is gaining popularity and provides opportunities for clothing and accessory companies to capitalize on the trend.
1. Fashion Photography - There is a growing demand for alternative, unconventional and edgy fashion photography, providing an opportunity for talented photographers to stand out in a crowded market.
2. Fashion Retail - As consumers seek unique fashion pieces with an edgy or alternative twist, companies that offer such clothing and accessories have an opportunity to capitalize on this growing trend.
3. Publishing - Publications that feature peculiar and unconventional editorial content can appeal to individuals who desire an unconventional aesthetic, presenting an opportunity for publishers to expand their target audience.