Traditional guitar pedals only enable so much control over your playing experience, so the 'Conus' pedal is intended to change things with a design that connects to your smartphone. Featuring a plug-and-play setup, the 'Conus' pedal is capable making it possible to completely control your music experience without having to deal with knobs or dials.
The 'Conus' guitar pedals are the design work of Andrew Ferrier and are intended to provide a versatile experience both in terms of audio experience and physical design. This is thanks to the exterior aesthetic that puts a galvanized steel material on display rather than painted in order to ensure musicians that it's ready for extended use. This makes it far less susceptible to damage and is industrially pleasing to the eye.
The 'Conus' Pedal Allows for Total Tonal Control
1. Smartphone-connected Guitar Pedals - The integration of smartphones with guitar pedals provides a unique opportunity to enhance the tone control for musicians.
2. Plug-and-play Setup - The ease of use with 'Conus' guitar pedal, with its plug-and-play setup, sheds light on a disruption opportunity for companies to create seamless user experiences.
3. Galvanized Steel Aesthetic - The growing importance of industrial design aesthetics presents an opportunity to create visually appealing designs for innovative guitar pedals.
1. Music Industry - The music industry can integrate smartphone-connected guitar pedals to create innovative products that enhance the user experience.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry can benefit from the plug-and-play setup and smartphone integration to create consumer-oriented products.
3. Metalworking Industry - The metalworking industry can incorporate galvanized steel into musical instrument designs to create durable and visually pleasing products.