This guacamole T-shirt by Pyknic speaks out against serious dining injustices. Emblazoned with the phrase, "Free Guac or Die" above an image of a skull nestled inside of an avocado, the tee comes out with guns a-blazing!
There are few atrocities in this life that are as severe as being charged extra for guac. That is a direct violation of the "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" clause of the Declaration of Independence, as far as I'm concerned. Certain things are a right, not a privilege, and guacamole is definitely one of them.
If you feel strongly about the the overage charges on your favorite dip, then speak out about it with this passionate guacamole T-shirt.
This Guacamole T-Shirt Wants to Start a Revolution
1. Food Activism - Using food as a platform for social and political activism, inspiring a call to action.
2. Foodie Streetwear - Merging culinary passions and fashion through edgy and bold streetwear designs.
3. Food-themed Protest Apparel - Designing and wearing clothes that visually communicate political and social messages through food icons and humor.
1. Food & Beverage - Opportunities to innovate in food service and manufacturing by emphasizing social justice and activism.
2. Fashion - The intersection of culinary culture and fashion, creating a new line of foodie streetwear apparel and accessories.
3. Activism - Creating awareness and advocacy; Opportunities for partnerships and collaborations with social movement organizations to create a larger community.