With early 2000’s fashion trends making a comeback, Dutch designer clothing company G-Star RAW is reviving the motor jacket. Icorporating elements from technical racing jackets, the new motor jacket line up consists of three distinct styles that fit perfectly with the Y2K aesthetic and contemporary fashion. The leather ‘Dakar’ rally-inspired jacket arrive in desert cream, gray, and light khaki. The light color scheme makes the jackets perfect for the spring season.
The jackets feature racer style G-Star RAW decals that can be seen on the back and arms of the piece. The eccentric motor jackets range in price from $400 to $875 USD, and are available on the G-Star RAW website.
Image Credit: G-Star RAW
G-Star RAW Released the New Reinvented Motor Jacket Collection
1. Y2K Motor Jackets - Reinvention of early 2000’s fashion trends for contemporary appeal
2. Technical Racing Jackets - Incorporating elements from racing jackets to create unique fashion pieces
3. Light Color Scheme Jackets - Introducing light color scheme for fashion-forward spring season jackets
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity to incorporate technical elements from unconventional sources to create innovative fashion designs
2. Leather Goods Manufacturing - Creating unique products that appeal to both contemporary fashion and vintage aesthetics
3. Online Retail - Selling fashion products online for a broad customer base with a range of tastes