Those of you who love cheese and martinis will love the Grilled Cheese martini. Everyone loves a great snack at the end of the day, and happy hour is a great way to relax after a hectic day; why not combine the two?
Beecher's cheese emporium in New York City (which also has a location in Seattle) combines two of the ultimate vices, alcohol and greasy food, for an apparently delicious spin on comfort food. The Grilled Cheese martini is simple, really. It's made of grilled cheese sandwich-infused vodka shaken with fresh tomatoes, muddled basil and tomato juice. In case you're wondering, the tomato juice takes the place of the ketchup you would normally dip the sandwich into.
For an after-work snack, or perhaps the ultimate late-night drink, head to one of Beecher's locations and enjoy a Grilled Cheese martini.
The Grilled Cheese Martini is the Best of Both Worlds
1. Comfort Food Cocktails - Opportunity for bars and restaurants to incorporate comfort food flavors into innovative cocktail recipes.
2. Gourmet Alcohol Infusions - Opportunity for distilleries and mixologists to create unique and flavorful infused liquors.
3. Creative Food Pairings - Opportunity for chefs and food establishments to experiment with unconventional flavor combinations in both food and drink offerings.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create and market innovative comfort food-inspired alcoholic beverages.
2. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels, resorts, and bars to attract customers with unique and unconventional menu offerings.
3. Alcohol and Spirits - Opportunity for alcohol and spirits companies to develop and promote unique infused liquor products for the craft cocktail market.