The Greenliant ArmourDrive 93 Series cards are a new range of upcoming physical data storage solutions that are ready to withstand the rough and tumble of everyday life or workflow in the field. The cards will come in both SD and microSD options, which will include a full run of size varieties including 256GB, 512GB and 1TB to suit the needs of any professional seamlessly. The memory cards are all capable of functioning in a wide range of temperatures as well as withstanding exposure to shock, vibrations and even water.
The Greenliant ArmourDrive 93 Series storage cards are expected to start shipping starting in April 2021, but details regarding pricing and worldwide availability have not been announced.
The Greenliant ArmourDrive 93 Series is Enterprise-Ready
1. Ruggedized Memory Cards - Opportunity to disrupt industries that require durable data storage solutions in harsh environments
2. Expanded Storage Capacities - Opportunity to enable larger data storage for enterprise-level applications
3. Enterprise-ready Physical Storage Solutions - Opportunity to offer reliable and durable storage options for businesses requiring heavy-duty usage
1. Industrial Manufacturing - Opportunity to incorporate ruggedized memory cards in machinery used in harsh conditions
2. Defense and Aerospace - Opportunity to offer reliable and secure storage solutions for sensitive data in extreme environments
3. Oil and Gas Exploration - Opportunity to provide durable data storage options for equipment used in harsh conditions on oil rigs and mining sites