Fall is officially here for those living in the Northern Hemisphere and the Grazia France September 2012 editorial addresses the changing of the seasons with a focus on pre-fall collections. Perfect for those days that it is hot in the sun and cold in the shade, the outfits are meant for in-between weather where anything goes. Don't be fooled by the model's blue lips, she is not cold in the least.
Shot by Richard Bernardin, a photographer based in Montreal, Canada, the Grazia France September 2012 editorial was outfitted by stylist Candice Fauchon. She clad model Sophie Vlaming in ladylike ensembles accented by the electric colors of blue and purple. The Dutch beauty was given a slick side-parted do by hairstylist Hélène Bidard while makeup artist Jean-Charles Perrier played with colorful lips.
The Grazia France September 2012 Photoshoot Stars Sophie Vlaming
1. Pre-fall Collections - Opportunity to create fashion lines that cater to in-between seasons and unpredictable weather.
2. Electric Colors - Creating bold and vibrant makeup and fashion trends that make a statement.
3. Colorful Lips - Development of innovative lip products and techniques to achieve vibrant and unique lip colors.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the growing demand for versatile and weather-appropriate clothing.
2. Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to develop and promote bold and unconventional lip colors and products.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore new ways to capture and showcase bold colors in their editorial work.