END. Clothing celebrates its 15th anniversary and does so in collaboration with Beams Plus as the duo launch a collection of apparel done in a grayscale palette. The inspiration behind the capsule is the depth of the color and the wide range it can explore.
The design language boasts an ivy league theme and dives into some preppy silhouettes as well done along with the construction of conventional fabrication with unique and unconventional cuts. The capsule is made up of five pieces in total, giving heritage looks a modern twist. The designs that make up the collection include a patchwork cableknit cardigan, corduroy pants, corduroy bucket hat, and two patchwork style shirts.
Image Credit: END. Clothing
END. Clothing and Beams Plus Join Forces on a Celebratory Capsule
1. Grayscale Fashion - The use of grayscale color palettes in fashion is a trend that provides opportunities for brands to explore depth and range in their designs.
2. Heritage-inspired Designs - The use of traditional, ivy league themes in fashion design is a trend that allows brands to give classic looks a modern twist.
3. Patchwork Garments - The use of patchwork fabric in fashion design is a trend that provides opportunities for unconventional cuts and unique fabrication methods.
1. Apparel Manufacturing - The apparel manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of using grayscale color palettes and heritage-inspired designs to create modern, unique garments.
2. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can take advantage of the trend of using patchwork fabric in design to offer customers unique and unconventional garments.
3. Textile Production - The textile production industry can explore the trend of using patchwork fabrics and unconventional cuts in fashion design to offer innovative and disruptive products to fashion brands.