Grand Seiko, the Japanese watch company, is marking its 60th anniversary with an exclusive line of watches, which contains three distinct models. One of the models is titled the 'Hi-Beat 36000 SGBH281,' and it is limited to 1,500 makes which will each be listed at $6,300. Grand Seiko's new watch will be available through the company's website.
The watch is powered by a Caliber 9S85 movement system, which is able to run for 55 hours. The case measures in at 40mm, and it is comprised of stainless steel and sapphire crystal. The dial takes design inspiration form the band's 1967 '44GS' model. The face of the watch also contains 'GS' branding, which is located near the 6 o'clock marker.
Image Credit: Grand Seiko
Grand Seiko Launched a New Line Commemorating the Brand's Anniversary
1. Exclusive Anniversary Collections - The trend of producing exclusive limited edition collections to commemorate special anniversaries creates an opportunity for luxury brands to increase sales among collectors and fans.
2. Heritage-inspired Designs - The trend of reviving vintage or classic designs is an opportunity for legacy brands to capitalize on their heritage and appeal to a wider consumer base.
3. High-end Mechanical Movement - The trend of using advanced mechanical movement systems to power high-end watches presents an opportunity for innovative companies to develop new, cutting-edge technologies.
1. Luxury Watches - The luxury watch industry can capitalize on exclusive anniversary collections and heritage-inspired designs to increase brand loyalty among collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Vintage-inspired Fashion - The fashion industry could draw inspiration from heritage-inspired designs in the watch industry, creating a trend of vintage-inspired clothing and accessories.
3. Advanced Technology - The tech industry can collaborate with the watch industry to develop advanced mechanical movement systems with improved accuracy and longer battery life.