The Grand Budapest Hotel has won countless of awards and is nominated for nine more at the Academy Awards, so it is only natural that someone would want to pay tribute to the beautiful film with a hardcover book of its very own. Considering that each still of the movie is a work of art in and of itself, it can easily be categorized as a coffee table art book.
Granted, The Grand Budapest Hotel book is much more informative with interviews with director Wes Anderson, actor Ralph Fiennes, cinematographer Robert Yeoman, product designer Adam Stockenhausen and more. Of course, most people will probably pick up a copy of The Grand Budapest Hotel for the photos. It was put together by Matt Zoller Seitz.
The Grand Budapest Hotel Book Pays Tribute to the Wes Anderson Movie
1. Coffee Table Film Books - As films become increasingly visually stunning, creating coffee table art and book compilations are an opportunity to extend the brand.
2. Behind-the-scenes Books - Creating books with insider commentary from cast and crew on a film's production can offer fans new insights and increase engagement.
3. Award-winning Film Merchandise - As box office hits and critical darlings become more common, creating physical merchandise such as books and collectibles can offer another revenue stream.
1. Publishing - As consumers continue to prioritize physical media and collectibles, the publishing industry can capitalize on creating visually stunning books and merchandise for popular films.
2. Film Production - In order to extend the reach of a film and engage with fans beyond the theater, creating high-quality behind-the-scenes content can be crucial.
3. Merchandise - Providing fans with physical merchandise such as books and collectibles can be an additional revenue stream for film studios and production companies.