A common difficulty of grab bar designs is that they are usually utility over appearance. However, a few brands recognize the niche market for this product and work toward developing an offering that will also satisfy aesthetic cues and not just immediate functions.
SmartBar offers one such solution. The company boasts a bar that can be mounted with a single fastener, making installation a breeze. The entire silhouette is tamper-resistant and, in addition, the grab bar design is made to be adjustable in order to fit any need expectation or space limitation. The appearance of the SmartBar is modern and slick, easily digestible in the majority of decor settings. In addition, the company allows room for personalization as consumers can choose to customize the product with their graphic of choice.
The SmartBar Boasts a Slick, Durable and Adjustable Silhouette
1. Personalized Grab Bar Designs - This trend speaks to the increasing demand for customizable solutions and offers potential for innovation in the healthcare industry.
2. Tamper-resistant Grab Bars - A trend towards superior safety and security of grab bars presents opportunities for innovation in both healthcare and hospitality industries.
3. Slick and Adjustable Grab Bar Silhouettes - This trend acknowledges the market demand for grab bars that aren't just functional, but visually appealing as well, providing opportunities for innovation in interior design and architecture industries.
1. Healthcare - Grab bars are a staple in healthcare settings and an industry ripe for innovation in improved aesthetics, safety, and personalization.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and other facilities can benefit from the increased safety features and customizable options of tamper-resistant grab bars that blend in with any decor.
3. Interior Design - Sleek, adjustable grab bars offer opportunities for interior designers to incorporate safety features into their designs without compromising on style.