If you've got the best idea since sliced bread, you could win $100,000.
"We're looking for fresh, new ideas for a better America. Do you have a common-sense idea that will improve the day-to-day lives of everyday Americans? Or an opinion on how working families can succeed in the new global economy?
You have until December 5, 2005, to submit your idea and to weigh in. A panel of judges will select the top 21 ideas. All of America will be able to vote on the finalists, and on February 1, one person will win $100,000â€”runners up receive $50,000 each." - Since Sliced Bread
1. Ideas for a Better America - Opportunities for innovations that can improve various aspects of everyday life for Americans.
2. Crowdsourced Innovation - Opportunities for businesses to receive innovative ideas from the public through crowdsourcing.
3. Public Judgement of Innovation - Opportunities to receive feedback on innovative ideas from the public through a voting system.
1. Government - Opportunities for government agencies to obtain fresh ideas and approaches to common issues.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities for marketing and advertising companies to promote this innovative idea challenge and increase public participation.
3. Entrepreneurship - Opportunities for entrepreneurs to submit their innovative ideas that have potential for marketable solutions.