Japanese label BEAMS worked in partnership with footwear label Clarks on a new collaborative GORE-TEX Wallabee boot capsule to combat the harsh winter seasons. The new footwear collection is comprised of two offerings in total, both of which are new iterations of the signature Wallabee model. The highlighting update is its GORE-TEX suede construction all across the shoe's uppers, allowing it to have waterproof sensibilities.
The GORE-TEX Wallabee boots come in two tonal options -- either Maple or Navy blue. Both colorways are complete with a Vibram crepe sole, matching tonal lacing systems and a tag that boasts co-branding details of both BEAMS and Clarks. The boots are now available to shop online at Feature Sneaker Boutique.
The GORE-TEX Wallabee Winterizes a Timeless Clarks Shoe
1. Waterproof Suede Shoes - Opportunity for footwear companies to innovate by incorporating waterproof materials into classic styles like the Clarks Wallabee.
2. Winterized Footwear - Opportunity for fashion retailers to collaborate with outdoor performance companies, like BEAMS and GORE-TEX, to create winterized shoe collections.
3. Tonal Colorways - Opportunity for shoe companies to experiment with monochrome designs, like the Maple and Navy blue of the GORE-TEX Wallabee boots.
1. Footwear - Footwear brands can collaborate with outdoor performance companies, like GORE-TEX, to create weather-resistant shoe collections.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to expand winter collections by incorporating weather-resistant footwear.
3. Outdoor Performance - Opportunity for outdoor performance companies, like GORE-TEX, to collaborate with fashion brands to bring their industry expertise into fashionable and practical winter footwear.