Google has released an animated short film on their Google Japan site. This cute animated Google Street View video shows how the application will allow users to virtually explore any street, city, or country by providing street-level panoramic views.
Google Street View is a feature of Google Maps and Google Earth and is currently available in the US, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. At the moment, only the Japanese Google site hosts the animated Google Street View video explanation; no word on whether it will be translated and released for other countries.
Image Credit: Additional TheAwesomer.com
Google Japan Releases Short Film for Google Street View
1. Animated Infotainment - Opportunity for businesses to create engaging animated content to educate and entertain their audience.
2. Virtual Exploration - Opportunity for industries like travel and tourism to provide virtual experiences for users to explore different destinations.
3. Panoramic Views - Opportunity for photography and digital imaging industries to develop innovative technologies for capturing and displaying immersive panoramic views.
1. Film and Animation - Opportunity for film and animation studios to collaborate with technology companies to create animated content for educational and promotional purposes.
2. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for travel agencies and tourism boards to utilize virtual exploration technologies to showcase destinations and attract visitors.
3. Photography and Imaging - Opportunity for companies specialized in photography equipment and software to capitalize on the demand for capturing and displaying high-quality panoramic views.