The latest Google Glass NameTag App offers a face recognition scanner that reveals information about strangers. The app is built by FacialNetwork.com. This app confirms that anonymity is a luxury on its way out. The future of technology will reveal personal information about complete strangers, which is intriguing yet horrifying. Where will the mystery go? How will one escape into a sea of passing faces with the hopes of not being recognized?
The Google Glass NameTag App allows individuals to slip on high-tech spectacles, snap a photo of a passersby and instantly open the image in the company’s database to find a match. Accessing data and personal details like name, occupation, Facebook/Twitter profiles will be easy. The app even reveals if the person is a registered sex-offender.
At the moment the app’s expanding network includes about two million entries and three hundred testers. NameTag creator Kevin Alan Tussy claims the app will target celebrities, business people and public figures first and foremost. The Google Glass app NameTag is bound to change the future of public behavior and interaction.
The Google Glass App NameTag Reveals Details
1. Facial Recognition Technology - The NameTag app by FacialNetwork.com is an example of facial recognition technology disrupting the way individuals interact in public spaces.
2. Personalized Data - The NameTag app reveals personal information about strangers, indicating a trend towards increased access to personalized data.
3. Privacy Concerns - The increasing use of facial recognition technology for personal data access raises concerns about privacy invasion and an increased need for regulation.
1. Security - Facial recognition technology such as the NameTag app has disruptive innovation opportunities for security industries to improve surveillance systems and prevent crime.
2. Marketing - The NameTag app's ability to access personal information has disruptive innovation opportunities for marketing industries seeking to personalize consumer experiences.
3. Entertainment - Facial recognition technology such as the NameTag app has disruptive innovation opportunities for entertainment industries seeking to enhance audience experiences through personalized data access.