KwikLinks is a revolutionary golf course design that shortens the playing time of an average round by reducing the number of holes on the course. Now families and golfers can enjoy playing a quick round of golf in record-breaking time.
John Simmonds of A.C. Simmonds and Sons Inc. is purchasing various 18-hole golf courses and redesigning them for the modern golf player by turning them into shorter 12-hole courses. This way families and golfers can still enjoy playing a great game of golf on a more condensed time frame. Golfers can enjoy playing a two and a half hour game and sign up to do another course afterwards if they want more, instead of being locked into a four hour game. This diverts the consumer's focus more on family entertainment, hospitality and services which is where golf clubs tend to make a large chunk of their revenue.
The KwikLink Courses Offer Golfers the Chance to Play in Record Time
1. Speedy Golf Courses - Shortening rounds to 12 holes to provide quicker games and family-friendly entertainment.
2. Revolutionized Course Design - Redesigning traditional 18-hole courses to cater to modern golfers.
3. Increased Focus on Hospitality and Services - Providing families and golfers with more entertainment options and services rather than just golfing.
1. Golf Industry - Opportunities for golf courses to modify current designs to cater to modern golf players and increase revenue.
2. Entertainment Industry - Possibilities for golf courses to expand beyond golfing and offer additional family-friendly entertainment options to attract more customers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Creating hospitality packages for families and golfers playing on 12-hole and shorter courses to increase revenue.