The original Banana Bowl by Harry Allen rocked in white, but now there is a gold edition, simply called the Gold Banana Bowl. It is limited edition and can be yours for $450.
The white Banana Bowl looked cool, but the gold banana bowl just looks like a collection of vibrators... or is that just me?
Ironically, in my opinion I think making things gold cheapens the appearance of designs. I think if you want a stylish fruit bowl, go for white, but if you want a fruit bowl that looks like a herd of vibrators, then the gold bowl is for you.
Gold Banana Bowl
1. Luxury Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to offer high-end, luxurious decor items like the Gold Banana Bowl to affluent consumers.
2. Artistic Kitchenware - Innovative kitchenware companies could create unique, artistic designs like the Banana Bowl to add an element of creativity to everyday household items.
3. Bold Design Accessories - Companies that specialize in bold and attention-grabbing accessories, such as the Gold Banana Bowl, have an opportunity to appeal to consumers who value statement pieces.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for luxury home decor companies to offer unique designs like the Gold Banana Bowl to high-end consumers looking for exclusive statement pieces.
2. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies could capitalize on the trend for artistic and unique designs, like the Banana Bowl, to bring creativity to everyday household items.
3. Fashion Accessories - Companies that specialize in bold and statement-making fashion accessories could expand their product offerings to include attention-grabbing items like the Gold Banana Bowl.