The 'GoHeart' is an advanced piece of equipment that will provide travelers with enhanced peace-of-mind when going on an adventure solo or with a group to ensure they can always stay connected.
Packed with GPS technology and an SOS button, the device can be used for sending out text communications to friends, as a walkie-talkie or even as a way to track a team with mesh networking. The energy saving capabilities offer more than 12 hours of usage per charge to ensure that the user is always connected when they need it most.
The 'GoHeart' acknowledges the rising number of consumers who are partaking in adventure travel that need an advanced way to stay safe when exploring a new or rural region.
The 'GoHeart' Keeps Travelers Connected When Exploring Rural Areas
1. Adventure Travel - The rising trend of adventure travel creates opportunities for the development of more advanced safety devices and equipment like the 'GoHeart'.
2. Connected Devices - With the increasing demand for staying connected on-the-go, there is an opportunity for the development of new and advanced connected travel devices like 'GoHeart' to meet the needs of modern travelers.
3. Energy Efficiency - The trend towards energy efficiency and sustainability creates a market for devices like 'GoHeart' that offer long battery life and eco-friendly features.
1. Outdoor Sporting Goods - The outdoor sporting goods industry can tap into the adventure travel trend by offering more advanced and innovative safety devices and equipment like 'GoHeart'.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the connected devices trend by developing new and advanced travel gadgets and devices like the 'GoHeart'.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can invest in the energy efficiency trend by developing more eco-friendly and energy-efficient devices for adventure travelers like 'GoHeart'.